Ozone was founded by the team that developed the UK open banking standard and led the development of open banking in the UK. Having seen banks struggling to deliver standards compliant open banking APIs they developed the Ozone API.
Ozone API is the leading standards based open API software that allows banks to deliver high performing, standards compliant open APIs that handle all of the complexity of open banking and open finance.
A significant number of banks around the world are now using the Ozone API to power their open API platforms. The Ozone software helps banks and financial institutions to:
- meet regulatory requirements;
- Deliver APIs that conform to common global open standards (including FAPI, OBIE, Berlin Group, Brazil, FDX, Mexico, Bahrain API Specifications and any new standards that come along);
- deliver exceptional levels of security, reliability, availability and performance;
- have a very low cost of ownership; and
- enable an early return on investment via additional commercial services and premium APIs, which deliver additional data and functionality.
Operating around the world, Ozone is now the leading standards based open API software and is helping accelerate the market beyond “compliance led open banking with the delivery of exciting, premium API functionality. Delivering better outcomes for banks, third parties and customers.